UNIL Master’s Grants in Switzerland 2021 is offered for Masters degree in the field of Subjects offered by the University. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Nov 2021. This scholarship is provided by University Of Lausanne and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, CHF 1,600 per month . This scholarship is open for: Open to all nationals.
The UNIL was born in 1537. It was then intended for the training of pastors. The only French-speaking Protestant theology school, it enjoyed great notoriety at that time. Over the centuries, the number of chairs has increased and teaching has diversified. In 1890, the Academy received the name and status of university. In 1970, she gradually left the center of Lausanne to settle in Dorigny. The end of the 20th century witnessed an important cooperation and development project between the universities of Lausanne, Geneva, Neuchâtel and EPFL. In 2003, two new Facu… read more
University Of Lausanne Masters Scholarship
- TypeCollege School
- OrganisationUniversity of Lausanne (UNIL)
- Country to studySwitzerland
- School to studyUniversity Of Lausanne
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application DeadlineNovember 1, 2021
Aim and Benefits of University Of Lausanne Masters Scholarship
- The successful candidates of UNIL Master’s Grants in Switzerland, 2021 will be awarded CHF 1,600 per month.
Requirements for University Of Lausanne Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Candidates must hold a degree from a foreign University.
- The qualification held by the applicant must be deemed equivalent to the UNIL Bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants must undertake courses that are offered by the University.
Interview date, Process and Venue for University Of Lausanne Masters Scholarship
- Applicants are selected based on their motivation towards their master’s degree.
- Candidates qualities and suitability for the master’s program is assessed.
November 1, 2021
How to Apply
You must not make an application for admission to the masters degree via the Admissions Department (SII).
Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne