Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into the Second (2nd) Cohort of the 2021 PostGraduate Diploma in Teaching & Learning in Higher Education (PGDTLHE). This is a postgraduate programme run on weekend basis at the University of Education, Winneba.
The 2nd Cohort of the 2021 academic year will begin on June 26, 2021 and end on November 30, 2021. The PGDTLHE programme is designed to provide for professional training and development of academics in performing their diverse and changing roles as teachers in tertiary institutions.
APPLICANT SHOULD BE (Qualifications):
- A beginning lecturer in the University of Education, Winneba. OR
- Lecturers from tertiary institutions who have no formal qualifications in teaching in higher education. OR
- A master’s/ doctorate degree holder who wishes to pursue academic career as a teacher in tertiary institutions.
Applicants with Master’s degree must:
Possess a good first degree (at least 2nd class lower division) from the University of Education, Winneba or from any institution accredited by the Ghana Tertiary Education Commission (GTEC).
HOW TO APPY
- Cost of application forms
- Local applicants: GH₵ 250.00
- Obtain a Hardcopy Application Form from Treasury Office at Winneba North Campus.
Closing date for Submission of forms:
15th June, 2021
In all cases, the following documents should be attached to the completed application forms:
- Certified Copies of certificates.
- Copies of transcripts of academic record.
- One recent passport-size photograph.
- Three referee’s report. (To be submitted directly by referees to):
School Of Graduate Studies
University of Education, Winneba
P.O. BOX 25
Applicants should note that:
- No application will be processed unless all requirements are fully met.
- Any change of address must be communicated at once to the Dean, School of Graduate Studies.
Contacts: 0246913593, 0244817195