Thursday, February 22, 2024
HomeINSURANCEKiDi addresses false stories of stroke by bad actors in comeback video...

KiDi addresses false stories of stroke by bad actors in comeback video as he returns to do music

Kidi, the current VGMA Artiste of the Year, has spoken out in response to fabricated online health reports.

Kidi, 29, who previously experienced health issues before to his U.S. tour, was rumored to have experienced a crippling illness, most likely a stroke, which led him to postpone the tour.

The hiplife and Afrobeats singer has refuted the rumors as untrue in reaction to the reports and discussion surrounding his health.

In a recent Instagram post, Kidi addressed his followers and the general public and said, “Unfortunately, a few evil actors seized this as a chance to disseminate false news that got a lot of you very anxious. Kidi indicated that he does not want to focus on it any more.

KiDi mentioned that he needed to take a break from social media in order to care for himself. However, the love and support he received from his loved ones, friends, followers, and the brands he works with during this time really overwhelmed him.

“A little under two months ago, I made the difficult choice to postpone my tour in order to take better care of my health, which meant avoiding social media. I have been incredibly moved by the support that my family, friends, fans, and the brands I work with have shown me during that time. In this trying time, you all made me feel so immensely loved, and I can’t thank you enough for that,” he said.

He also said he was going back to making music and giving concerts for his fans, which are his two favorite things to do.

“I’m happy to be back doing what I love most—composing and playing music for you. He concluded his message by writing, “Thanks for sticking it out with me.

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments